Chicken Breast DijonFrom zena824 7 years ago
- 1/3 cup fine dry breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 4 skinned, boned chicken breast halves shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon butter shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; stirring well.
- Brush both sides of each chicken breast half with mustard; dredge in breadcrumbs mixture.
- Heat olive oil and butter in a non stick skillet over medium high heat until butter melts.
- Add chicken breasts, and saute 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until chicken is done.