Sweet And Sour Broccoli Pasta SaladFrom spinach1948 6 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 8o uncooked pasta twists shopping list
- 2 cups broccoli florets shopping list
- 2/3 cup shredded carrots shopping list
- 1 medium Red or Golden Delicious apple, cored, seeded and chopped shopping list
- 1/3 cup plain nonfat yogurt shopping list
- 1/3 cup apple juice shopping list
- 3 Tbs. cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 Tbs. light olive oil shopping list
- 1 Tbs. Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 tsp. honey shopping list
- ½ tsp. dried thyme leaves shopping list
- lettuce leaves shopping list
How to make it
- 1)Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and adding broccoli during last 2 minutes. Drain and rinse well under cold water until pasta and broccoli are cool; drain well.
- 2)Place pasta, broccoli, carrots and apple in medium bowl.
- 3)Combine yogurt, apple juice, vinegar, oil, mustard, honey and thyme in small bowl and pour over pasta mixture; toss to coat evenly.
- 4)Serve on individual dishes lined with lettuce. Garnish with apple slices, if desired.
- Calories per serving: 200