Salmon and Black-Eyed Pea SpreadFrom notyourmomma 7 years ago
- 1 (15-ounce) can black-eyed peas, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 6- to 7-ounce can salmon, picked over for bones and skin shopping list
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot sauce (more or less to taste) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin shopping list
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped kalamata olives shopping list
How to make it
- In a food processor, combine the black-eyed peas, salmon, lemon juice, hot sauce, salt, pepper and cumin.
- With the processor running, add the oil and process until smooth, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Scrape down sides of the bowl, then add the sour cream and pulse to combine.
- Add the red onion and parsley and pulse to just combine. Transfer to a bowl, then mix in the celery and olives.
- Makes 6 servings (about 2 cups).
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!