Snicker Fruit SaladFrom goodgirl99 5 years ago
- 4 snicker candy bars, cut down the middle long ways then dice shopping list
- 1 red apple diced (not peeld) shopping list
- 1 granny smith apple diced (not peeled) shopping list
- 1 small box vannila instant pudding shopping list
- 1 - 11 oz can mandarin oranges, drain and save juices shopping list
- 1 - 20 oz can crushed pineapple, shopping list
- 1 cup reserved juices, add milk to make cup shopping list
- 8 oz Cool Whip shopping list
- 1 pkg Stripped Delight cookies shopping list
How to make it
- Mix pudding with juices plus milk to make a cup, mix till thick.
- Add cool whip to pudding mix well.
- Mix in diced apples and snicker bars.
- Add oranges and pineapple.
- Crush cookies, add to top of salad
- If you don't eat all the salad with your meal and keep it in the frig the cookies get really soft.
- *I always keep the crushed cookies in a ziplock baggie, then let everyone add their own to their salad.
- I sometimes add chopped pecans to the salad, it gives it a good flavor.
The Cookgoodgirl99 Webster, SD
- Not added to any groups yet!