SANTA FE CHICKEN PASTA SALADFrom spinach1948 7 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 12-oz uncooked spiral pasta shopping list
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast cubes shopping list
- 1 medium zucchini or yellow squash, cut in half lengthwise, then crosswise shopping list
- 1 cup GILTLESS GOURMET Green tomatillo Salsa shopping list
- 1 cup drained and coarsely chopped artichoke hearts shopping list
- ½ cup chopped green onions shopping list
- ½ cup Medium Black pitted olives sliced shopping list
- lettuce leaves shopping list
- fresh dill sprigs ( optional ) shopping list
How to make it
- 1)Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Place cooked pasta in a non-metal bowl; add chicken, zucchini, tomatillo salsa, artichoke hearts, onions and olives. Toss lightly. Refrigerate at least 6 hours before serving.
- 2)To serve, line the serving platter with lettuce leaves ( any type ). Garnish with dill sprigs, if desired.
- Calories per serving: 413