Large Quantity Steamed Lobster FestFrom midgelet 4 years ago
How to make it
- Using a large quantity eletrical or propane steampot, wsith thermostat and fill the pot 1/4 full with water.
- Add a small fistful of salt, a bunch of seaweed and stack in the lobster to the top of the pot
- Bring to a boil and lower heat to 200-220F and cook for 20 minutes
- Lobsters should be fully cooked and red.
- Remove lobsters from pot and let them drain in a slotted bin.
- Let quests retrieve their lobsters
- Have lemon and plenty of melted butter on the table
- Of course offer the other fixins such a corn on the cobe, coleslaw, potato salad etc
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
that sounds like you had fun and i bet it was so yummy.nothing can beat a fresh maine lobster.makes me want to throw a lobster and oyster party. with a menu like that i know there would be a waiting list to get invited lol.maywest in Tangerine loved it
great post sounds like you had fun high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I'm gonna do this as soon as I have all the ingredients!
All I'm lacking is 50 Lobster and about 47 friends.
I'll let you know how it turns out.
HOLD YOUR BREATH!!!!!!!
Seriously, musta been a good party.
moregourmetdad in Vernal loved it