Crab-stuffed mushroomsFrom babsalaba 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together the crab meat, Boursin® cheese and mayo. Mix well.
- Fold in the diced onion and stir until everything is incorporated well.
- Clean the mushroom caps by removing the stems and gills.
- Place the caps on a baking sheet.
- Put a healthy dollop of the crab mixture in the cavity of each mushroom cap and sprinkle generously with Old Bay®.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes until the tops are nicely browned.
- Serve hot.
- Note: If watching carbs is not a concern for you, you can add 1/2 cup of bread crumbs or cracker crumbs to the crab meat mixture in the bowl and top the mushrooms with Panko breadcrumbs and a pat of butter.