Thai Green Curry ChickenFrom babsalaba 4 years ago
- 1 cup sliced chicken breasts shopping list
- 2 cups coconut milk shopping list
- 2 T green curry paste, jarred or homemade * recipe follows in Alterations section shopping list
- 1 cup sweet peas shopping list
- 8 oz baby corn shopping list
- 2 green chilies cut lengthwise, or chopped (optional) shopping list
- 2 T fish sauce shopping list
- 2 T vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 cup chopped Thai basil or sweet basil, folded in before serving shopping list
- lime wedges shopping list
- Chopped peanuts shopping list
How to make it
- In a saucepan, heat the oil over medium heat. Stir-fry the curry paste for a minute.
- Add the chicken and fish sauce.
- Stir-fry until the chicken is done
- Add the coconut milk and bring to a boil.
- Add the peas, corn and chillies, lower the heat and cook until the corn is tender, stirring a few times
- Add the basil and fold in.
- Remove from heat, and top with chopped peanuts.
- Serve with jasmine rice and a wedge of lime.