Poached Eggs With Ham On Puff PastryFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Thaw pastry sheet at room temperature for 30 minutes then preheat oven to 400.
- Mix egg yolk and water then unfold pastry sheet on lightly floured surface.
- Roll into 12” square then cut into 4 equal squares and cut 1/2” strips from each side of 1 square.
- Brush edges of pastry square with egg mixture.
- Lay 1 strip on each edge of square trimming to fit then prick center of square with a fork.
- Repeat with remaining squares then lightly brush squares with egg mixture and bake 15 minutes.
- Poach eggs then top with cheese then spread pastry squares with mustard.
- Top each with 2 slices ham and 1 egg with cheese then sprinkle with thinly sliced chives.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
saturday breakfast!5victoriaregina in USA loved it
Great!!!wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
Rich and flavorful .... I can only imagine, so I guess I will have to try....shecooks4u in Chandler loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!