Quick And Easy Southwestern Bean SoupFrom cherylannxo 5 years ago
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 28 oz. can diced tomatoes shopping list
- 2 15 oz. cans pinto beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 4 oz, can diced green chiles shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt, or to taste shopping list
- Dash of chili powder shopping list
- Dash of cumin shopping list
- Dash of ground coriander shopping list
- colby Jack cheese shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a 4 qt. soup pot over medium-high heat. Saute onion and garlic for about 2 minutes, or until onion is tender.
- Add tomatoes to the pot with water and seasonings. Cook for about 5 minutes or until soup begins to bubble, then reduce heat to medium.
- Add beans and chiles; cover and cook for an additional 15 minutes.
- Ladle hot soup into bowls; top with a dollop of sour cream and sprinkle with cheese. Serve.
The Cookcherylannxo Santa Nella, CA
The Rating4 people
Sounds delicious, my friend.5 forks.victoriaregina in USA loved it
HI CHERYL THIS SOUNDS GREAT!!! YUMMMM
TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
luv this chili good comfort food thanks bunches high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it