Bacon-Balsamic Vinaigrette Green BeansFrom ladyarp 5 years ago
How to make it
- Boil a pot of water and add green beans. Cook for 2 min., drain and rinse under cold water. Set aside.
- In a small skillet over med. high heat, cook bacon until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet and crumble; set aside.
- Add shallots to bacon grease in skillet, and saute for 1 min..
- Add almonds, saute for 1 min.
- Remove shallots and almonds from skillet, let cool.
- Add sugar and vinegar to skillet; stir until sugar dissolves.
- Add crumbled bacon to green bean mixture.
- Pour vinaigrette over beans, toss to coat and serve. Serving size 3/4 cup.
The Cookladyarp Hixson, TN
The Rating3 people
Yummy flavors! New way to cook green beans - yes, this is a plus!
Thanks for the wonderful post and high 5 to you!
Valerievalinkenmore in Malott loved it