HONEY MUSTARD CHICKENFrom ozsmom 6 years ago
How to make it
- Combine lemon, mustard, dill, ginger & rosemary in a small bowl. Place chicken between 2 peices of wax paper & pound to equal thickness.
- Put chicken in a shallow baking dish and cover with half of the sauce.
- matinate in fridge for 20 mins.
- Set oven to broil,
- Spinkle bread crumbs on top of ckn & broil for 12-15 mins ( til juices runs clear)
- In a sauce pan heat the other half of honey mustard to serve with dinner
The Cookozsmom Nepean, CA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!