CHICKEN FAJITA PIZZAFrom ozsmom 7 years ago
- 2 chicken breasts; cut to bite-size pieces shopping list
- 1 red onion sliced shopping list
- 1 cup sliced greenpepper shopping list
- 1 can diced tomatoes, drained shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 tbsp chili powder shopping list
- 1 tbsp cumin shopping list
- 1 tsp cilantro shopping list
- 1 pizza crust (prepared or that you make yourself) shopping list
- 1 can refried beans shopping list
- 2 cups shreeded pepper jack cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Saute chicken until outsides are cooked.
- Add all vegetables and garlic to chicken and cook until the onions and peppers are softened.
- Add chili powder, cumin & cilantro mix well
- Let simmer a few minutes. Meanwhile prepare pizza crust by spreading a layer of refried beans over it as a “sauce.”
- Top beans with the meat and veggie mixture and then with cheese. Bake according to crust directions
The Cookozsmom Nepean, CA
The Rating4 people
Fantastic! my mexican inspired pepper-jack cheese is here YUmmy thanks bunches its a Keeper thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Excellent!pleclare in Framingham loved it
It a winner to me!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!