Greek Salad Dressing 2

• LindaLMT 3 years ago
    I needed salad dressing for tonight's salad and have been wanting to make this for some time, so today was the day.
    Greek Salad Dressing 2

My review: Nice 'Greek' style dressing. I usually think feta cheese with greek dressings but still liked this dressing. Next time I'll add some crumbled feta. Don't know why my picture loaded sideways but I have no way to fix it.
    Ideal to drizzle on grilled chicken too!
    Flag
  • LindaLMT 3 years ago said:
    Looking thru Oldgringo's recipe box I'm seeing lots of recipes that look good. I've made three recipes so far and all were great!
    http://www.grouprecipes.com/people/oldgringo
    Flag
  • chuckieb 3 years ago said:
    It looks and sounds like a tasty dressing Linda but I too equate feta with Greek dressings. I never have anchovies or anchovy paste on hand though.
    Flag
    I have anchovy paste. I bought it for something that I now can't remember.
    Flag
  • mommyluvs2cook 3 years ago said:
    Yum, I'm bookmarking this one! Like you said Linda, feta cheese would be a great addition. Oldgringo does have great recipes, I need to look back through them!
    Flag
  • Cosmicmother 3 years ago said:
    Yum! I love Greek anything! I would never think to add anchovy paste to a Greek dressing, different! It must add a nice richness. I make mine very similar, sans anchovy, but with a little paprika...and sometimes I add dill. I use it on salad of course, but also as a marinade and tossed on potatoes for roasting. :D
    Flag
    thank you everyone. I like anchovies and thought it added a nice touch.
    Flag

Have a comment? Join this group first →