Greek Salad Dressing 2From oldgringo 9 years ago
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 3 tablespoon water shopping list
- 1 minced garlic cloves shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried Greek oregano leaves shopping list
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste or mashed anchovies shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black cracked pepper shopping list
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Put lemon juice into a shaker bottle. Add water and the other ingredients, except the olive oil. Stir well to blend the dry ingredients into the wet. Add olive oil and shake thoroughly.
- Shake prior to each use.
- Keep in refigerator