8/12 Tuesday

• divaliscious 15 years ago
    Sooooo whats on your agenda today? Doing chores? Working hard - or hardly working? Share....if you like...
    Flag
  • divaliscious 15 years ago said:
    Im waiting for the fed ex person - then hopefully I am off to register for classes - yeah me at 42, trying to change careers slightly - we shall see - I am also off the pick up a new wrought iron bed on freecycle.org and a latch rug kit from another freecycler....

having a GF over for a late lunch - should be fun...we haven't seen each other in awhile.
    Flag
  • lilliancooks 15 years ago said:
    I haven't been on the computer much lately...been furniture shopping! Now I'm going to make dinner. I'm making Mykidsmom's Eggplant Parm again! Delicious!

Hope to get on here later!
    Flag
  • lemanscollector 15 years ago said:
    diva- I am nearly 30 and I went back to school last year with a lot of fear!! IT has been great. I have been taking evening classes which are usually full of us not so 20 year olds, and a lot of them online which has saved on gas. I just went and registered today for Algebra (yuck yuck yuck) and an intro to teaching class. I go to TSTC in Harlingen TX where will you go?
    Flag

Have a comment? Join this group first →