Sunday, November 22

• LindaLMT 3 years ago
    Good Morning Everyone.
    It's a bit overcast this morning and earlier was lightly foggy. It's about 75(f).

I need honey so I may take a ride with LD to get some today or tomorrow. I like Walker Farms honey, it's a local company and I love their Black Mangrove or Saw Palmetto varieties. A few stores sell it (so I can buy it today) or I can go to the farm itself (Monday). I have some orange blossom honey to use up in the mean time.

We need to move a couple things around in the garage to make a spot for the freezer and will do that either today or Monday as well.

I have a list of items I need from the grocery store and will do that after my chiro appointment tomorrow. It's not a huge list, just a few items for things I'm going to make Thursday. Especially need bread to cube for stuffing.

No clue about dinner tonight. Last night I had leftover grilled chicken over top a salad and DH had a grilled NY strip steak with a baked sweet potato and salad. LD had minced chicken and veggies and some sweet potato. LOL!
    Flag
  • chuckieb 3 years ago said:
    Good Morning Linda! Nice on local honey. Very fun. I join you in the not knowing what to do for dinner this evening! Your dinners last night sounds wonderful.

I got a call last night from Mom's Lifeline saying she was heading to the Hospital. I called her apartment and spoke with her Home Care worker Jenn. Jenn says Mom's ribs were hurting her more and she had shortness of breath and since there are no Home Care workers at the apartments between 8:30 p.m. and 7:30 a.m. she convinced Mom to spend the night at the Hospital. This morning at 7 I got a call from the Hospital. They'd got Mom settled in but around midnight her oxygen plummeted. They put her on oxygen ( a lot of it) and that made her feel a lot better. They said it could be any number of problems, maybe Pulmonary Adema (fluid on the lungs) but since she was in Winnipeg within the last week and a half they've also put Covid on the table. They decided to send her up to the Hospital in Fort Frances as it's larger and better suited to figure out what's going on and how to help her. I'm to call this afternoon for an update. My Mom has been through so much. It's really crazy. Jenn made a great call last night.

Wishing everyone a peaceful Sunday.
    Flag
  • LindaLMT 3 years ago said:
    I have crab cakes and pollack in the freezer that I took out to thaw and will make broiled stuffed pollack with a butter parsley sauce. Should be good and will be the first time making any such dinner.

Oh-No on your mom having so much trouble Janet. Good that the home care worker advised her to go to the hospital. Hope they figure out why her oxygen is low and resolve it quickly. Do keep us posted. Prayers and Best Wishes for her.
    Flag
    Wow on stuffed Pollack Linda! Bet it tastes ah-mazing!

I've just been chatting with family and pacing. So hard when everything is still up in the air. Have tried twice to get through to the Isolation Nurse on the private line but it just keeps going to voice mail. I'll call back shortly if they don't call me.
    Flag
  • LindaLMT 3 years ago said:
    I'm thinking no news is good news Janet. Even though you are anxious to know what's going on if something was terribly wrong I think you would be called. It's frustrating though to not have someone answer a phone and too to not have been updated today. ARrghh!
    Flag
    Finally got through to the Isolation Nurse. She said Mom was pretty sick when she arrived but she's comfortable and cracking jokes. They did a CT scan on her and ran a ton of tests to figure out what's going on but won't have the results back until tomorrow. I've been pacing alllllll day. Sure hope I don't get a phone call during the night. :(

Made tossed salads and am just going to do Oven Fried Panko Chicken thighs b/s for dinner.
    Flag
  • chuckieb 3 years ago said: Flag
  • anthonyvi 3 years ago said:
    How to have your husband back home with your kids again

I'm a lady with 2 kids i am from USA, my husband leave me and his 2 kids for about 10 months i go through a lot of pain i do all i could to make him returned to me and to his kids but nothing works out. it was really a stressful period to me because i could dint go through the heartbreak. i was told to get a love spell doctor contacted to help me out which i did i was lucky to get DR.PEPOKO Contact who was able to help me out, he cast up a love spell that brought back my husband to me and to his kids thanks so much DR. PEPOKO I really appreciate what you have done for me. here he his contact if you may required for it by solving your relationship email. Pepokospiritemple@gmail.com or you can call and whatssap him +2348156148821
    Here is also Dr. PEPOKO website you can visit it yourself www.pepokospiritemple.blogspot.com
    Flag

Have a comment? Join this group first →