Dec-2 Vineyard Challenge

• notyourmomma 14 years ago
    Did not like the outcome of that one at all.
    But the setting for the challenge was magnificent.

Quickfire was great fun.
    Didn't think that Michael Chiarello was as obnoxious as a judge as he was as a contestant. That said, I disagreed with his point of view on the winner. Mind you, I was full of Vicodin and my judgement could be impaired but I liked the food of the one sent packing their knives better.
    Flag
  • wynnebaer 14 years ago said:
    Totally disappointed in who went home........Loved the setting considering I was there this past June and saw it in person.....One of the most beautiful road trips I've ever been on.
    Flag
  • frankieanne 14 years ago said:
    I was so upset that Jen got sent home. I think Bravo just wanted the brothers in there for the final challenge. More drama that way. I'm definitely rooting for Kevin.

Speaking of drama - I read online that Padma won't say who the father of her baby is! I read she has endometriosis and the fact that she is pregnant is a "miracle."
    Flag
  • wynnebaer 14 years ago said:
    I heard the same about Padma.....Didn't she get divorced recently?

Truthfully, I wanted one of the brothers to go home.....Liked them at first but can you say "ARROGANT"

Go Kevin!!!!!
    Flag
  • notyourmomma 14 years ago said:
    Oh Good...I'm cheering for Kevin too. Wish Michael would have gotten the boot. I like Brian.

Padma was married to Rushdi.....That one I never figured out. Odd couple.
    Flag
  • bobbyc0117 14 years ago said:
    I hated to see Jen go, but you could see it coming. Brother Michael is so Damned condescending that he is hard to watch. I would love to see Kevin win it all.Then maybe little mikey will realize that the food he cooks on his day off is real food.
    Flag
  • frankieanne 14 years ago said:
    Ha! Funny, bobbyc. I do suppose Jen was the logical choice, but I would have loved to see her one of the final three rather than Michael.

Padma got divorced in 2007, I think. Does anyone else notice that Gail seems to like to show off her cleavage? It was a bit distracting this week, I thought.
    Flag
  • lasaf 14 years ago said:
    I missed this one. I think Kevin should win too. Apparently so do the judges. he has won all the important challenges.

Being from the cold midwest I noticed that cleavage is a coastal thing. Not that we are prudes(hey ya gotta stay warm some how). Or is it just on tv that women are wearing shirts cut to their belly buttons. Even the women doctors on tv walk in with push up bras on. Maybe I could get my husband to the doctor more often if they looked like that. But his doctor is a 6'4 male. He might look funny in a push up bra.
    Flag
  • pleclare 14 years ago said:
    I think we could see it coming with Jen too. She was very scattered. Love Kevin and I like Brian,don't care for Michael at all. Should be a good show next week!
    Flag
  • notyourmomma 14 years ago said:
    Repeat is on NOW on BRAVO if you want to watch....8:00 p.m. est.
    Flag

Have a comment? Join this group first →