Ham and Pineapple Stuffed French ToastFrom peetabear 5 years ago
How to make it
- Spray a 9 by 13 baking pan with non stick cooking spray. Set aside. In a bowl beat eggs, milk and sugar. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix cream cheese and pineapple. Set aside. Cut bread into one inch slices.
- Cut ham slices in half to fit bread slices
- . Divide cream cheese mixture and spread evenly on one side of 6 of the bread slices.
- Top with a ham slice and another slice of bread.
- Dip each "sandwich" into egg mixture.
- Place in baking pan, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with warm maple syrup
- Number of servings: 6 "sandwiches".
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating5 people
this looks delicious.
5 forks from me!ozsmom in Nepean loved it
Yumm... ^5!pinkpasta in Upstate loved it
Mmmmmm these are great posts today peeta !!!
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!