Pork Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms with Hoisin-chili GlazeFrom peetabear 6 years ago
How to make it
- Stem mushrooms and place stem side up on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Mound each with sausage and cover.
- Stir Hoisin and chili sauces in a small sauce pan over medium heat until warm and well combined.
- Brush glaze on mushrooms (can be prepared to this point and refrigerated until ready to bake).
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for approximately 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with fresh chives and serve.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating4 people
Jimmy Dean sausage is big here in Alabama. All the flavors sounds great, Love Hoisin on spicy sausage.
I us it as a glaze on grilled link sausage. Add the
garlic chili sauce and mushrooms, makes me wish I had thought of this.\0
J...morehot_it_up in Columbiana loved it
Yummmo!! Another winner!!
TerryRterryr in Vallejo loved it
Sounds wonderful! I will save this!mrsc543 in North Reading loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!