Warm Asian Brown Rice And Salmon SaladFrom softgrey 5 years ago
- 1 cup cooked brown rice shopping list
- 1 cup frozen asian vegetables - i buy the bulk bag at costco shopping list
- Canned salmon- also buy this in bulk at costco shopping list
- sesame seeds shopping list
- sesame oil shopping list
- Shredded nori ( seaweed) - can be purchased in asian grocery * optional* shopping list
- Chopped scallions - green parts only- *optional* shopping list
How to make it
- Cook vegetables in microwave according to package instructions
- In a medium sized bowl, combine cooked rice, vegetables and flaked salmon.
- Drizzle with sesame seeds, nori and sesame oil to taste.
- Toss one more time to incorporate.
- Garnish with scallions if desired.
- *Can be served warm but is also very good cold- leftovers are good the next day for lunch.