Maple Walnut Zucchini SquaresFrom christinem 5 years ago
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup shopping list
- 1 tsp. artificial maple flavoring shopping list
- 1 cup shredded zucchini shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- MAPLE WALNUT ZUCCHINI SQUARES:
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In another bowl, beat butter and brown sugar until well-blended. Beat in eggs, one at a time, then maple flavoring and maple syrup until blended.
- Stir in flour mixture until just blended.
- Squeeze excess liquid out of zucchini, then add the zucchini to the batter and stir in. Stir in walnuts and white chocolate chips.
- Pour into greased 8 1/2" x 11" baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes, or until tester inserted near center comes out clean. Let cool on baking rack. Cut into squares.