Beef And Potato StroganoffFrom cuzpat 5 years ago
- 2 medium russet, white or or yellow-flesh potatoes or 3 to 4 small red potatoes shopping list
- 3/4 pound 85% lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 pinch of black pepper shopping list
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and shopping list
- pieces, drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard shopping list
How to make it
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Slice across into 1/4-inch thick half moons. In a 1-quart microwave-safe dish, crumble beef and season with salt and pepper. Add soup, mushrooms, water, mustard and potatoes. Stir until combined. Cover tightly with lid or plastic wrap. Microwave on high for 20 minutes (cooking time may vary depending on your microwave) or until beef and potatoes are done. Let sit for two minutes. Use oven mitts or tongs to remove plastic wrap from dish to prevent burns from steam.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookcuzpat Sikeston, Mo
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!