Whistle Stop ChopsFrom moxie2burn 5 years ago
- 4 boneless pork chops shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- flour shopping list
- 1 T. vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup double-strength chicken broth shopping list
- 2 teaspoons firmly-packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dijon-style mustard shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle each cutlet with salt and pepper; dust with flour, shaking off excess.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add cutlets, and brown well on both sides.
- Remove from heat; place on plate.
- Add onion to skillet and cook 1 minute.
- Stir in chicken broth, heat to boiling, stirring to loosen browned bits in the bottom of the pan.
- Add brown sugar and mustard, stirring until blended.
- Return pork with it's juices to the skillet.
- Cover, reduce heat to simmer, and cook for 30 minutes.