Cauliflower CasseroleFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 2 head cauliflower shopping list
- 2/3 pound bacon shopping list
- 1 bunch green onions shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 stick butter shopping list
- 1 clove garlic minced shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper shopping list
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese divided shopping list
How to make it
- Cut up the cauliflower and steam until soft.
- While the cauliflower is cooking cut bacon up into small pieces and fry.
- Chop onion up fairly fine including the green portion.
- Drain cauliflower well then add butter and sour cream.
- Use a mixer to mash cauliflower until creamy.
- Add bacon bits, green onion, garlic, salt, pepper and 1-1/2 cups grated cheddar.
- Mix well and pour into large casserole dish then top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes then serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!