Chocolate Bananut Butter Pie A La DaveFrom ozsmom 7 years ago
- 35 NILLA vanilla wafers; crushed finely shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter melted shopping list
- 2 Medium bananas shopping list
- 2 squares Baker's semi sweet chocolate, divided shopping list
- 1/2 cup peanut butter pie shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 2 pkg vanilla instant pudding shopping list
- 2 cups thawed cool whip; divided shopping list
- 2 tbsp salted peanuts, coarsely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix crumbs and butter until well blended, press firmly onto the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 5-8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- Top with bananas
- Make chocolate curls from 1/2 square of chocolate, reserve for garnish.
- Microwave remaining chocolate and peanut butter, aprox 1 minute; stir until chocolate is completely melted. and drizzle over bananas, set aside.
- Pour milk into a large bowl.
- Add dry pudding mixes.
- Beat with a wire wisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Gently stir in 1 cup cool whip.
- Spread over Bananas.
- Top with remaining cool whip.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Top with chocolate curls and peanuts just prior to serving.
The Cookozsmom Nepean, CA
The Rating5 people
Another good pie! so good sounding too!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
oh yeah baby...I'm all over this one!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
One word HEAVEN!!!!!!!
5 ++++++++ for this one!tucky in Ottawa loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!