super easy Cream Cheese Rum FudgeFrom peetabear 7 years ago
- 2 3-ounce packages cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 4 cups sifted powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon rum flavoring* shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups chopped walnuts or pecans shopping list
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In a mixing bowl, combine softened cream cheese and milk. Gradually add the powdered sugar, beating the mixture until smooth.
- 2. Stir in 1 cup of the nuts, the vanilla, and rum flavoring. Stir in melted chocolate.
- 3. Immediately turn fudge mixture into a foil-lined, then buttered, 8x8x2-inch pan, pressing evenly into pan. Sprinkle with remaining nuts, pressing nuts lightly. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before cutting into squares. Store the fudge in the refrigerator. Makes 36 pieces.
- Try substituting other flavors for rum, such as almond, peppermint, or orange extract.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating4 people
So simple!clbacon in Birmingham loved it
I love how easy this is. It sounds awesome! Thanks for sharing it.mrsc543 in North Reading loved it
it didnt turn out as cheesy as i'd thought it would be.baiyihao in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!