Fruit Spring RollsFrom coldfan01 7 years ago
- 1 1/3 cups diced fresh strawberries shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups fresh blueberries shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups diced banana shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut shopping list
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon zest shopping list
- 2/3 cup yoghurt cheese shopping list
- 16 egg roll wrappers shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium glass or ceramic bowl, combine strawberries, blueberries, bananas, coconut, powdered sugar, and lemon zest. Mix well. Add yoghurt cheese and mix again. Place an egg roll wrapper on a work surface so it makes a diamond shape. Place 2 tablespoons of the fruit mixture in a line in the bottom third of the egg roll wrapper. Fold up the bottom corner and then fold in the left and right corners like an envelope. Dip your finger in water and “paint” water on the remaining top edge of the diamond. Continue rolling up the wrap and press lightly along edges to seal. Repeat with remaining wrappers and filling. Fry at 350ºF in an electric skillet in about one inch of oil. Cook for a few minutes, until golden brown, turning to brown both sides. Remove and drain on paper towels. Serve warm.
The Cookcoldfan01 Oak Harbor, WA
The Rating4 people
Great idea!californiacook in loved it
These sound wonderful. I make spring rolls all the time but never thought of doing them with fruit. I'll sure be trying them like this. Thanks & 5 forks for a delicious sounding treat.brianna in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!