Not A - Nutter Carrot CakeFrom jo_jo_ba 4 years ago
- 1 banana shopping list
- 4 oz strawberries shopping list
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup maple syrup shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 tbsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 5 oz grated carrots shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped mixed nuts shopping list
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a large loaf pan.
- In a food processor, combine banana, strawberries, vegetable oil, brown sugar, maple syrup, vanilla and egg. Puree completely and transfer to a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl whisk together flours, cornstarch, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and stir to just combine.
- Fold in carrots, nuts and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 55 minutes, then cool in the pan for 10 minutes before turning onto a rack and cooling completely.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating4 people
I've never thought of adding strawberries & bananas. Sounds intriguing. Thanks for sharing.
(I see you're getting the red X too.)californiacook in loved it
Same here!californiacook in loved it
Carrot cake is one of my faves! I'll save this one for later. Mmmm!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!