Cranberry Apple PieFrom mrsc543 7 years ago
- 4 to 5 cups apples, sliced shopping list
- 1 cup fresh cranberries shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins shopping list
- 1 to 2 Tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar or more, to taste shopping list
- 2 Tbsp flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 Tbsp butter shopping list
- pastry for 2 crust pie shopping list
How to make it
- Combine apples, cranberries and raisins and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Combine flour, sugar and salt and toss with apple mixture.
- Put filling in an unbaked pie shell and dot with butter.
- Top with pastry crust.
- Prick with fork to make steam vents.
- Brush crust with milk.
- Sprinkle with sugar, if desired.
- Bake 45 minutes or until crust is golden brown at 375 degrees.