Sweet and Sour ChickenFrom nml 6 years ago
- 4 chicken thighs with legs attached or 8 chicken drumsticks or 4-6 chicken breats (halved) shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2TBSP soy sauce shopping list
- Dash Tabasco sauce shopping list
- 1 TBSP oil shopping list
- Dash salt shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 2 TBSP brown sugar shopping list
- 3 TBSP. wine vinegar shopping list
- 3/4 C. pineapple juice shopping list
- 2 TBSP cornstarch shopping list
- 2 TBSP chili sauce shopping list
- 1 TBSP fresh ginger shopping list
How to make it
- Rinse Chicken. Pat Dry. Place Chicken on a lightly greased ovenproof pan. Sprinkle Garlic Over Chicken. Combine Soy Sauce, Tabasco Sauce, and Oil. Pour Over Chicken. Sprinkle with a Little Salt.
- Bake Chicken at 350 Degrees for about 40 Minutes. Baste Chicken with Pan Juices from Time to Time.
- For Sauce, combine Sugar, Vinegar, Pineapple Juice, Cornstarch, and Chili Sauce in a Saucepan. Bring to a Boil, Whisking Constantly. Cook for a few Seconds Until Thickened. Keep Warm.
- Peel Ginger. Grate Coarsely. Add to Hot Sauce. Drain Pan JUices from Chicken and add 3-4TBSP to Sauce.
The Cooknml Saint Louis, MO
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!