Peanut Butter Pie Recipe Courtesy Paula Deens best dishesFrom rebecc96052 7 years ago
- 2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream, divided shopping list
- 2 tablespoons confectioners sugar shopping list
- 1 ( 8 ounce ) package cream cheese softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1 ( 14 ounce ) can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- Garnish : with whipped cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- combine vanilla wafers crumbs, butter and brown sugar in a bowl. press evenly into bottom and up the side of a 9" inch pie pan
- bake 8 minutes
- in mircowave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips & 1/4 cup cream mircowave on high, in 30 second intervals. make sure to stirr in between until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- spead chocolate mixure evenly over crust and set aside.
- in a small bowl, beat remaining 1/2 cup cream at high speed with a electric mixer until is thick, gradually add the confectioners sugar by beating it until stiff peaks form, set aside.
- in another bowl beat cream cheese and peanut butter at medium speed until creamy. beat in condensed milk.
- gently fold in whipped cream
- spoon peanut butter mixture into perpared pie shell. cover then refrigerate overnight.
- garnish with whipped cream