Chicken Fried RiceFrom mrsmootou 5 years ago
- 1-2 cups rice shopping list
- 3 beaten up eggs shopping list
- ½ teaspoon oil shopping list
- 4 green onions shopping list
- between 300-500g de-veined prawns shopping list
- 1 Cup frozen peas shopping list
- 1 Cup bean sprouts shopping list
- 2-3 Tbs soy sauce (3 if u like it stronger) shopping list
- 1 Cup shredded Chicken* shopping list
- *-I cheat and get one from supermarket, shred the whole lot and separate into cupfuls,keep one for this recipe but transfer the rest to zip-lock bags, label and pop in freezer for other uses-stock/more fried rice/casseroles/soups/whatever, usually get 4 cups! shopping list
How to make it
- We will number these for you! Just hit 'enter' after every step.
- * Cook rice in a bit of salt. Drain,rinse & keep warm. (when i did 2 cups i had one cup left over, if you want heaps of rice in it then keep it at 2 cups)
- * Heat wok and cook egg in 2 batches, set aside after.
- * Fry all other ingredients stir & fry for at least 2 minutes
- * Then add rice, soy and egg last, heat through.