Cajun Shrimp for OneFrom hawgwild 7 years ago
- 1 tsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 tsp crushed garlic shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cajun spice shopping list
- 1/3 cup evaporated skim milk shopping list
- 2 dashes of worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 dashes of hot sauce shopping list
- 1 dash salt shopping list
- 2 tbsp shredded parmesan shopping list
- 90 grams cooked, peeled shrimp shopping list
- 55 grams (dry) whole wheat pasta shopping list
- 40 grams chopped frozen (thawed) spinach shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta. Drain.
- Meanwhile, saute garlic in oil. Add milk and cajun spice. Simmer for a minute or two. Add worcestershire, hot sauce, salt and 1 tbsp of the cheese. Simmer for another minute or two. Toss in shrimp, pasta and spinach. Top with other tbsp of cheese.
The Cookhawgwild Prince George, CA
The Rating5 people
Sounds delicious, Dooleydooley in Crossroads loved it
Good recipes high 5cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
I agree!! love it. thanks, ms. hawg wild!!555555555555555555555555555ttaaccoo in Buffalo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!