Creamy Parmesan Potato SoupFrom jake 7 years ago
- 4 cubed potatoes shopping list
- 3/4 c. of chopped onion shopping list
- 4 1/2 c. of chicken broth shopping list
- 6 c. of milk shopping list
- 12 slices crisp cooked crumbled bacon shopping list
- 1 c. of grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 c. of margarine shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. of dried basil shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. of celery salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. of onion salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. of ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. of dried thyme shopping list
- 1/2 c. of all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. of seasoning salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. of sage shopping list
How to make it
- First you want to boil potatoes in boiling water until they are tender.
- Now in a soup pot, saute onion in butter until soft.
- Now add in flour and spices.
- Slowly add in broth, stirring.
- You will want to let this come to a boil, letting cook for around 2 min.
- Next you will add the potatoes, and return to medium heat approx. 10 min.
- Finally, add in milk and cheese, letting cheese melt.
- Sprinkle bacon and serve!
The Cookjake La Jolla, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!