Orange Fruit DipFrom pudgy47 9 years ago
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2Tbs. plus 1 tps. cornstarch shopping list
- 1/4 tps. salt shopping list
- 1cup orange juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 tps. grated orange peel shopping list
- 1/2 tps. grated lemon peel shopping list
- Assorted fresh fruit shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch and salt; stir in the orange juice, water, lemon juice and orange and lemon peel until blended. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Serve with fresh fruit.
The Cookpudgy47 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!