SPINACH-RAVIOLI LASAGNAFrom spinach1948 4 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 26-oz Jar of italian tomato sauce shopping list
- 2 Packages of Frozen Mama Rosie's cheese and spinach ravioli, unthawed( or equivalent ) shopping list
- 1 package of frozen chopped spinach thawed and squeezed dry shopping list
- 1 8-oz package of shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese shopping list
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- Non-stick cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- 1)Preheat oven to 375
- 2)13” x 9” baking dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray
- 3)Spread a layer of sauce and grated cheese on the bottom of the baking dish, then a layer of ravioli over the sauce covering the bottom. Then sprinkle a layer of spinach over the raviolis, then mozzarella, then sauce, then grated cheese. Continue ending with ravioli, sauce, and mozzarella cheese.
- 4)Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for 10 minutes or until bubbly.
- 5)Let cool for only 5 minutes before serving.
- Serving size is 1/6 of the recipe.
- Calories per serving: 350, Carbohydrate:45g, Fat:14g, Sodium: 260mg, Cholesterol:100mg
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating5 people
Very good!!!!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Have done lasagna like this for a long time. It's yummy. You can use different flavorss too1pleclare in Framingham loved it
lovin this ravioli great photo tasty thanks great post Ed high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!