Rubbed RibFrom 22566 5 years ago
- 4 Pound Rib roast shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper,freshly ground shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons ancho chili,ground finely shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 papaya shopping list
- 1 Pound salted butter shopping list
How to make it
- Rub beef with salt and pepper,bush with oil.
- Combine ancho peppers and cocoa powder,rub into beef,coating entire surface.
- Place roast on grill bone side down,directly over drip pan,cover,and grill for 2 1/2 hours,turn roast occasionally during this time.
- Cover and allow to rest for about 20 minutes,bringing the juices back toward the center.
- Before you have grilled the roast,cut the papaya in thick slices,oil and grill for about 5 minutes,turning once.
- Set aside,finely chop,stir into soften butter,roll in plastic ,chill for about 2 hours.
- ~Cut the roast into individual portions,and top with 1/2"slices of papaya butter~
The Cook22566 TX
The Rating7 people
Looks wonderful!pleclare in Framingham loved it
different but oh so good thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!