Chicken Enchilada SoupFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 1 red onion diced shopping list
- 1 clove garlic chopped shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons paprika shopping list
- 2 pints sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin shopping list
- 1 can green chilies shopping list
How to make it
- Cook chicken in water until done then debone chicken and reserve broth.
- In a large sauté pan combine butter, onion and garlic.
- Gradually add flour, seasoned salt and paprika to make a white sauce.
- If sauce is too thick add a little broth and stir then add remaining broth and sour cream.
- Stir well then add remaining ingredients and mix well and cook until heated through.
- Serve with tortilla chips, grated cheese, green onions and chunky salsa.