Crockpot Beef FajitasFrom modelsmom 6 years ago
- 3/4 cup chunky salsa shopping list
- 1 T tomato paste shopping list
- 1 T olive oil shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 3 T fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1.5lb flank steak, trimmed of excess fat and silver skin shopping list
- 1 large while onion, thnly sliced into half-moons shopping list
- 3 red bell peppers, seeded and cut into strips shopping list
- To Serve: shopping list
- warm flour tortillas (the small ones, not the grandes for burritos) shopping list
- guacamole shopping list
- chopped tomatoes shopping list
- chopped cilantro, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Combine salsa, tomato paste, olive oil, garlic, lime juice, pepper, and salt.
- Lay the flank steak in the slow cooker and pour the mixture over it, making sure to coat all exposed surfaces well.
- Lay the onion and pepper slices on top.
- Cover and cook for 6 to 8 hours on low.
- Remove the steak and vegetables from the juice and transfer to a serving platter.
- Cover with foil and let stand 10 minutes.
- Cut the meat across the grain into half-inch slices.
- Serve immediately.