Georges Hearty Potato n Cabbage SoupFrom leannetoly 6 years ago
- 2 tbsp butter shopping list
- 1 large onion, diced shopping list
- 1 celery stalk, diced large shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cabbage shopping list
- 3 potatoes, peeled, sliced thick shopping list
- 6 cups chicken stock shopping list
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped dill shopping list
- 2 tbsp flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- salt n pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Heat butter in large saucepan over medium heat. add onion, celery and cabbage; salt and pepper well. partly cover and cook for 10 mins over low heat being careful not to brown.
- add potatoes, chicken stock and dill; correct seasoning. stir and bring to a boil and continue cooking partly covered, for 20 mins over low heat.
- mix flour with sour cream in a small bowl. add 1/2 cup of soup stock into bowl and incorporate, then pour into soup. mix well and serve.