Bryars Bottom Round SteakFrom bryarkrest 5 years ago
- 3 lbs bottom round steak shopping list
- 1 medium white onion shopping list
- 3 medium red potatoes shopping list
- 4 large carrots shopping list
- 2 celery stalks shopping list
- 2 cans cream of mushroom with roasted garlic soup shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cut the round steak into bite sized pieces.
- Warm the oil in a medium skillet, add the round steak and brown. 3-4 minutes.
- After browning, add round steak to a glass casserole baking dish.
- Wash and cut the potatoes, carrots and celery into bite sized pieces.
- Coarsely chop the onion.
- Add all the vegetables to the meat in the casserole dish.
- Sprinkle seasonings on top.
- Pour the soup over everything using the 1/4 cup water to get all the soup out of the cans and pour that over the dish as well.
- Place in oven and bake for 1 1/2 hours.
- Serve over cooked wide egg noodles or white rice.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookbryarkrest Ellicott City, MD
The Rating4 people
Sounds really good :)donman in Hammond loved it
Have made something similar to this but like your seasonings better than mine. Will be trying this soon when the temperature drops.
Thanks for the post. 5 forks to you!chefwannabeone in Prospect Hts loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!