Cheesecake BrowniesFrom angelgirl94 7 years ago
- 1 family size box fudge brownie mix( for a 9" x 13" pan) shopping list
- 1 8oz package cream cheese-softened shopping list
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter-softened shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate chips-semisweet or bittersweet shopping list
How to make it
- Grease one 9" x 13" x 2" baking pan.
- Prepare brownies according according to package instructions and pour into pan. Do not bake yet.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, condensed milk, butter, egg, vanilla, and flour. Beat until smooth and creamy.
- Carefully spoon cream cheese mixture over brownie batter. Cover the batter completely. DO NOT STIR.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until cream cheese mixture is set and lightly browned.
- Cool completely in pan.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring whipping cream to a gentle boil.
- Remove from heat and add chocolate chips.
- Stir until well combined. Pour over brownies.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Cut brownies into 12 large squares or 24 smaller ones.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- If you don't have time to make the topping, simply use a 16oz tub of ready-made chocolate frosting.
The Cookangelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
The Rating6 people
this should be a must have for everyone :)hunnee in Nanaimo loved it
Another fantastic chocolate brownie recipe! You have my 5!m2googee in Tomball loved it
OH MYYYYYYYYYYY.....CANNOT WAIT TO ROCK ON WITH THESE....lycett in CANYON COUNTRY loved it