Pao De Queijo Brazilian Cheese RollsFrom sundaygirl 7 years ago
- 225g tapioca flour (look in a chinese supermarket) shopping list
- 100g parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup of milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup of water shopping list
- 1/4 cup of oil shopping list
- 1-2 Egss shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon of salt shopping list
- tapioca is a fine white powder texture, usualy in a clear plastic bag. shopping list
How to make it
- Put your milk, water, salt and oil in a pan and bring to the boil
- Then add your Tapioca Flour and mix, let the mixture cool down a bit
- Put it all in a bowl, add the eggs and kneed untill you feel like your hand are numb and you have a smooth dough
- Then roll into little balls (golf ball size)
- Place on your baking tray and put into the oven for about 20 mins on gas mark 4-5.
- Its a good idea to grease your hands with oil when making the balls.
The Cooksundaygirl London, GB
The Rating4 people
We have a Brazilian restaurant here in Little Rock that serves these and I have been looking for a recipe for them. It seems like all the other recipes I've found just didn't seem like they would be the same but these look exactly what I've been loo...morefamina in Little Rock loved it
thank you for a great post... I placed the recipe in the 101 Gluten Free Place... I can not eat any wheat products and these look and sound so good..
peetapeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!