Creole Chicken with Chili Cream SauceFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 2 teaspoons creole seasoning shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 4 ounces chopped green chilies shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lime juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- Hot cooked rice shopping list
How to make it
- Season chicken with seasoning then heat oil in skillet and cook chicken until browned.
- Add soup, water, chilies and lime juice then heat to a boil and cook over low heat 5 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream and heat through then serve over rice.