French Vanilla Pudding CookiesFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 then grease 2 large cookie sheets.
- Mix first 4 ingredients in large bowl until dough forms then roll dough into 1" balls.
- Place balls 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheets then dip flat bottom glass into sugar.
- Press glass onto dough ball and flatten into 1/4" thick cookie then repeat with remaining cookies.
- Bake until just golden brown on edges about 10 minutes then transfer to racks and cool.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!