yogurt garlic dipFrom viejoverde 4 years ago
- 1 container of good quality natural yogurt shopping list
- 2 small peeled and thinly sliced mediterranean cucumbers shopping list
- 1 table spoon extra virgin oil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice shopping list
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint shopping list
- 4 large cloves of freshly minced garlic. shopping list
- salt for cucumbers shopping list
How to make it
- in a colander place the cucumbers and generous amount of salt
- toss few times so salt coats the cucmumbers slices. let it sit for
- 15 or so minutes. thisw ill help rid of cukes of water. wash cukes
- to get rid of salt. pat dry. chope finely,
- mix olive oil an dlemon juice and gently fold into yogurt. amke sure
- it is thoroughly mixed. add minced garlic,cukes and mint. mix well
- refrigerate. the longer you refrigerate the more intense the flavours.
- this can be used as a dip or you can use instead of mayo on pitabread and grilled chicken. or kofta kebab .
The Cookviejoverde London, GB
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!