Chocolate Cookie MuffinsFrom maybeeme 7 years ago
- 1-3/4 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 3 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/3 cup cold butter shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 10-18 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies shopping list
- coarsely chopped shopping list
- TOPPING: shopping list
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 5 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, shopping list
- finely crushed shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cold butter shopping list
- 1 cup vanilla or white chips shopping list
- 1 tablespoon shortenin shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl,combine the flour sugar and baking powder. Cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Beat egg and milk, stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in chopped cookies. Fill greased muffin cups two thirds full.
- For topping, combine the flour, sugar and crushed cookies. Cut in the butter until crumbly, sprinkle about 1 tablespoon over each muffin. Bake at 400 for 16-18 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wired rack.
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt vanilla chips and shortening until smooth. Drizzle over cooled muffins.
The Cookmaybeeme Manistique, MI
The Rating4 people
YUMMY!!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Yum, great post and a very high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Sounds good! Five forks. Thanks for posting this recipe.mrsc543 in North Reading loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!