Berry Balsamic Pork ChopsFrom valinkenmore 7 years ago
- 1 cup bulgur wheat shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 4 bone-in pork rib chops, 3/4 inch thick (8 ounces each), trimmed shopping list
- 1 cup cranberries shopping list
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1 bag (9 ounces) microwave-in-the-bag spinach shopping list
How to make it
- This is a whole dinner recipe - easy as 1-2-3-4!
- In 2-quart saucepan, heat 2 cups water and 1/4 teaspoon salt to boiling on high. Stir in bulgur; cover and cook on medium-low 10 to 15 minutes, until liquid is absorbed. Stir in parsley.
- While bulgur cooks, in 12-inch skillet, heat oil on medium until hot. Sprinkle chops with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper. Cook chops in skillet 12 minutes or until browned on both sides and slightly pink in center. Transfer to plate.
- To same skillet, add cranberries, vinegar, sugar, and 1/3 cup water; heat to boiling, stirring to scrape up brown bits. Add juices from chops on plate; cook 2 minutes to thicken sauce slightly. Cook spinach as label directs.
- Serve chops with cranberry sauce, bulgur, and spinach.