Bacon Chicken SurpriseFrom tuilelaith 4 years ago
- 1 medium red onion, chopped fine shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- 10 ish slices of hickory bacon, chopped up into 1 inch pieces shopping list
- 6 fresh chicken fingers from the meat department, cut into 1 inch chunks shopping list
- 1 green apple, chopped up in easy to chew chunks shopping list
- 1/2 cup blueberries shopping list
How to make it
- Caramelized the onions.
- Add pepper.
- Tossed in the bacon and cooked until it was almost the way we like it cooked.
- Tossed in the chicken, browned it until it was done.
- Apples and blueberries followed for a quick warm up.
- Served over noodles.
- I used Erma's favorite noodle recipe.
- Even the kids loved this. It was quite a surprise!'
- I did not use salt due to using the bacon, I felt there was enough salt in that to kill me!!!
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
The Rating6 people
Very unusual!!a1patti in Salem loved it
It is very unusual! but bet it was tasty!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
LOL i love the picture SURPRISE!!!!! TOO CUTE ......
nice recipe love it !!
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it